she is so和she is soft

2024-05-09 04:35:05
手游app游戏网 > 手游app游戏网 > she is so和she is soft

1、She's so insincere.(她太虚情假意了。)

2、What's your Alipay account number?(你的支付宝账号多少?)

3、I 'll go with you on Saturday.(周六陪你去。)

4、I cooked stewed pork ribs in the evening.(晚上我做了炖排骨。)

5、What's the longest thing you 've held on to?(你坚持最久的一件事是什么?)

6、Please let me know if there is anything I need to do.(有什么需要告诉我。)

7、Two of my former colleagues have left.(之前两个同事都离职了。)

8、Do you think it's appropriate?(你觉得它合适吗?)

9、Your food is so salty.(你做的菜好咸啊。)

10、I weigh 70 kilograms now.(我现在的体重是70kg。)

The hummingbird was lost in the supermarket, exhausted, starving, and near death as it spiraled towards the ground on helpless wings. 一只蜂鸟在超市里迷路了,它疲惫不堪且饥饿难耐,由于无力挥动双翼,小蜂鸟飞得越来越低,眼看就要奄奄一息。

I snatched her away from the crushing carts, cupped her in my hands, and rushed for the exit. 我一把将它抓住,让它免于遭受被推车碾压的命运。我小心翼翼地托着蜂鸟,向出口跑去,感到它小而柔软的身体躺在我的掌心。

She was tiny and soft against my palms. I ran out towards the flowers. She was too weak to perch; I cupped her in my palm and held her up to each flower to drink. 我跑向花丛,然而这只蜂鸟太虚弱了,站都站不起来。于是我举着它,让它挨个吸食每朵花的花蜜。

Slowly, she perked up and her claws tightened on my finger. Then she spread her wings and flew on her own: a tiny, sweet miracle.渐渐地蜂鸟有了精神,它的爪子抓紧了我的手指,之后它挥动着翅膀飞了起来——这小小的,甜蜜的奇迹。

(翻译:进击的Meredith)

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

作者:admin | 分类:手游app游戏网 | 浏览:11 | 评论:0